Dates & Rates - Antarctic Express: Cruise South Fly North
Yes, there’s a lot of choice here! That’s because Quark operates more Antarctic cruises than any other operator.
Add flights or extend your Antarctic Expedition Cruise
We can easily add flights to and from your hometown when you book your Antarctic cruise. If you’d like to extend your stay before or after the cruise, we can arrange that as well. Speak to our friendly Polar Travel Advisers at 1-888.892.0334 or +1.802-735-1536 for help. More details at Essential Extras.
|Start - End Date||Duration (days)||Ship||Price Range|
|Adventure Options||Select a departure below to check cabin availability |
|Dec 10 - Dec 19, 2013||10||-||Sea Adventurer||$7,395 - $13,995||
||Select departure |
| Camping|| Kayaking|| Mountaineering|| Cross Country Skiing|| Special Departure |
This Expedition Includes
- Shipboard accommodation with daily housekeeping.
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners on board throughout your voyage.
- All shore landings per the daily program.
- Leadership throughout the voyage by our experienced Expedition Leader.
- All Zodiac transfers and cruising per the daily program.
- Formal and informal presentations by our Expedition Team and guest speakers as scheduled.
- Photographic Journal on DVD, documenting the voyage.
- A pair of waterproof expedition boots on loan for shore landings.
- An official Quark Expeditions parka to keep.
- Coffee, tea and cocoa available around the clock.
- Hair dryer and bathrobes in every cabin.
- Comprehensive pre-departure materials, including a map and an informative Antarctic Reader.
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the program.
- All luggage handling aboard ship.
- Emergency Evacuation Insurance for all passengers to a maximum benefit of USD $100,000 per person.
- Flight from Antarctica to Punta Arenas as specified in the itinerary.
- Pre night hotel accommodation in Ushuaia including breakfast.
- One night post expedition hotel accommodation in Punta Arenas including breakfast
- Group transfers between the airport and hotel in conjunction with the charter flight.
- Group transfers in Ushuaia from the airport to any local hotel.
- Group transfer from a designated location in Ushuaia to ship on embarkation day.
This Expedition Excludes
- Any airfare unless otherwise specified in the itinerary.
- Passport and visa expenses.
- Government arrival and departure taxes.
- Any meals ashore unless otherwise specified.
- Baggage, cancellation and medical travel insurance.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Laundry, bar, beverage and other personal charges unless specified.
- Telecommunications charges.
- The voluntary gratuity at the end of the voyage for shipboard staff and crew.