This extended voyage combines the best of the Western Antarctic Peninsula with the less visited, and more remote eastern side. You will be astounded by the abundant penguin rookeries, incredible icebergs and unforgettable landing sites. A perfect voyage if you’re looking for an in depth and unique exploration of this majestic continent.
- Visit the remote, wild east coast of the Antarctic Peninsula;
- Play in the tranquil, sheltered bays of the west coast;
- Be awed by imposing, majestic tabular icebergs in the Weddell sea;
- See 100,000 pairs of Adelie penguins at the Paulet Island rookery; and
- On board lecturers and educational presentations from Polar specialists.