Dates & Rates - Antarctica Fly and Cruise
An Antarctica XXI Expedition
This is the perfect Antarctic expedition for people short of time, and for those who prefer not to sail the Drake Passage. Operated by Antarctica XXI, this itinerary includes a return flight from Punta Arenas, Chile to King George Island in the South Shetlands.
Unique terms and conditions apply to this expedition. Please note that single and triple cabins may be booked only via telephone (call us at 1-888-892-0334 or +1-802-735-1536). Twin cabins may be booked online.
There are currently no departures available to book on this expedition
This Expedition Includes
- Flight from Punta Arenas, Chile to King George Island, and back.
- Shipboard accommodation with housekeeping.
- Shipboard breakfasts, lunches and dinners.
- Guided landings and shore excursions.
- Presentations and shipboard entertainment.
- Transfer from Punta Arenas airport to your hotel on arrival.
- 1 night pre-expedition and 1 night post-expedition hotel lodging in Punta Arenas.
- Comprehensive pre-departure material.
- Loan of a pair of waterproof boots for the duration of the voyage.
This Expedition Excludes
- Airfare from your home to Punta Arenas and back.
- Outerwear of any kind, other than waterproof boots loaned for the duration of the voyage.
- Government arrival and departure taxes.
- Travel insurance.