Dates & Rates - East Greenland: Northern Lights 2014
|Start - End Date||Duration (days)||Ship||Price Range|
|Adventure Options||Select a departure below to check cabin availability |
|Sep 22 - Oct 05, 2014||14||-||Sea Spirit||$6,995 - $17,995||Select departure |
| Camping|| Kayaking|| Mountaineering|| Cross Country Skiing|| Special Departure |
This Expedition Includes
- One complimentary night pre-expedition hotel accommodation in Reykjavik with breakfast, as indicated in the itinerary. (The number of guests per room is the same as cabin occupancy on the ship. Due to limited availability, travelers who reserve a suite on board are accommodated in standard rooms at the hotel.)
- On embarkation day, flight from Reykjavik to Akureyri, followed by transfer to the ship.
- On disembarkation day, group transfer from the ship to downtown Reykjavik.
- Shipboard accommodation with daily housekeeping.
- All breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks on board throughout your voyage. (Please inform us of any dietary requirements as far in advance as possible. Unfortunately, the ships’ galleys cannot prepare kosher meals.)
- All shore landings per the daily program.
- Leadership throughout the voyage by our experienced Expedition Leader, including shore landings and other activities.
- All Zodiac transfers and cruising per the daily program.
- Formal and informal presentations by our Expedition Team and Special Guests as scheduled.
- Photographic Journal on DVD, documenting the voyage.
- A pair of waterproof expedition boots on loan for shore landings.
- An official Quark Expeditions parka to keep.
- Coffee, tea and cocoa available around the clock.
- A complimentary selection of alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages.
- Hair dryer and bathrobes in every cabin.
- Comprehensive pre-departure materials, including a map and an informative Arctic Reader.
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the program.
- All luggage handling aboard ship.
- Emergency Evacuation Insurance for all passengers to a maximum benefit of USD $100,000 per person
This Expedition Excludes
- For some specified departures, the purchase of transfer package including charter or domestic flights in conjunction with the expedition is mandatory. The applicable per-person cost is indicated on the Dates and Rates summary.
- Passport and any applicable visa expenses.
- Government arrival and departure taxes.
- Any meals ashore with the exception of breakfast at the host hotel before embarkation, when applicable.
- Baggage, cancellation, interruption, and medical travel insurance.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Laundry and other personal charges.
- Telecommunications charges.
- The voluntary gratuity at the end of the voyage for shipboard staff and crew.
- Adventure options that are not included in the cost of the voyage