If unique wildlife and rugged Arctic landscapes are what you’re after, this is the expedition for you. From the remote, icy islands of Franz Josef Land to the isolated mountain ranges of Novaya Zemlya, this Arctic adventure visits some of the largest walrus rookeries and seabird nesting areas in the Arctic. Your journey is an expedition of extremes to a challenging land that has intrigued explorers since the 1800’s.
- Zodiac landings provide access to seldom visited sites
- Birds-eye view of the archipelago with included helicopter rides
- On board lecturers and educational presentations from Polar Specialists
- Opportunities to see Polar wildlife in its natural habitat
- Crunch through Arctic ice on board an LL3 Icebreaker