Dates & Rates - Spitsbergen Circumnavigation
|Start - End Date||Duration (days)||Ship||Price Range|
|Adventure Options||Select a departure below to check cabin availability |
|Jul 04 - Jul 16, 2013||13||-||Sea Spirit||$6,495 - $16,995||Select departure |
|Jul 16 - Jul 28, 2013||13||-||Sea Spirit||$6,495 - $16,995||Select departure |
| Camping|| Kayaking|| Mountaineering|| Cross Country Skiing|| Special Departure |
This Expedition Includes
- Shipboard accommodation with daily housekeeping.
- All breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks on board throughout your voyage.
- All shore landings per the daily program.
- Leadership throughout the voyage by our experienced Expedition Leader.
- A daily program of lectures by noted naturalists.
- All Zodiac transfers and cruising per the daily program.
- Formal and informal presentations by our Expedition Team and Special Guests as scheduled.
- Photographic Journal on DVD, documenting the voyage.
- A pair of waterproof expedition boots on loan for shore landings.
- An official Quark Expeditions parka to keep.
- Coffee, tea and cocoa available around the clock.
- A selection of alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages.
- Hair dryer and bathrobe in every cabin.
- Comprehensive pre-departure materials, including a map and an informative Arctic Reader.
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the program.
- All luggage handling aboard ship.
- Arrival transfer from Longyearbyen airport to your hotel if you arrive one day prior to embarkation.
- On embarkation day transfer from your hotel or Longyearbyen airport to the ship.
- On disembarkation day group transfer from the ship to airport or local designated drop-off location.
- Emergency Evacuation Insurance for all passengers to a maximum benefit of USD $100,000 per person.
This Expedition Excludes
- International airfare.
- Passport and any applicable visa expenses.
- Government arrival and departure taxes.
- Any meals ashore with the exception of breakfast at the host hotel.
- Baggage, cancellation, interruption, and medical travel insurance.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Laundry and other personal charges.
- Telecommunications charges.
- The voluntary gratuity at the end of the voyage for shipboard staff and crew.