Dates & Rates - Three Arctic Islands: Iceland, Greenland, Spitsbergen
[14 days; 2 departures] August 9-22, 2012; August 22-September 4, 2012; Prices range from $6,390 per person to $11,990 per person.
The August 22nd departure includes a complimentary hotel night in Reykjavik, August 21, 2012.
Prices are per person, based on cabin occupancy for this award-winning expedition. Flights to and fro from departure points are extra. You may add optional sea-kayaking to your adventure at an additional cost. More details on Essential Extras page.
Add flights or extend your Arctic Cruise dates
We can easily add flights to and from our hometown when you book your Iceland adventure with Quark. We can also book a hotel room for you in Longyearbyen. A complimentary night of hotel accommodation is included when you depart from Reykjavik.
If you would like to extend your stay, either before or after the cruise, we can arrange that as well. Contact our friendly Polar Travel Advisers via email, live chat, or by calling 1.888.892.0334 or +1.802.735.1536.
There are currently no departures available to book on this expedition
This Expedition Includes
- 13 nights of shipboard accommodation with daily housekeeping
- Shipboard breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- All shore landings per the daily program.
- Professional Expedition Leadership
- All Zodiac transfers and cruising per the daily program.
- Formal and informal educational presentations by the Expedition Team
- Photographic Journal on DVD, documenting your trip
- The loan of a pair of waterproof boots.
- An official Quark Expeditions parka to keep
- Coffee, tea, and cocoa
- Hair dryer and bathrobes in each cabin
- Comprehensive pre-departure package including a map and meticulously researched Reader
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges
- All shipboard luggage handling
- Emergency Evacuation Insurance to a maximum benefit of $100,000 per person
- For Reykjavik departures only: Hotel accommodation for the night prior to embarkation
This Expedition Excludes
- Airfare to and from your hometown
- Passport and visa expenses.
- Government arrival and departure taxes.
- Any meals ashore
- Baggage, cancellation and medical travel insurance
- Excess baggage charges
- Laundry, bar, beverage and other personal charges
- Shipboard or land telecommunication charges
- Gratuities at voyage end for ship's crew, Hospitality or Expedition Team members
- Any overnight accommodation required due to flight connections