Dates & Rates - For Your North Pole Expedition
Add flights or extend your North Pole cruise dates
We can easily add flights to and from your hometown when you book your North Pole expedition. If you'd like to extend your stay before or after your cruise, we can arrange that as well. Speak to our friendly Polar Travel Advisors at 1-888-892-0334 or +1-802-735-1536. More details in Essential Extras.
|Start - End Date||Duration (days)||Ship||Price Range|
|Adventure Options||Select a departure below to check cabin availability |
|Jun 19 - Jul 02, 2013||14||-||50 Years of Victory Expedition Ship||$23,995 - $34,995||Select departure |
|Jun 30 - Jul 13, 2013||14||-||50 Years of Victory Expedition Ship||$23,995 - $34,995||Limited Availability, Please Call |
| Camping|| Kayaking|| Mountaineering|| Cross Country Skiing|| Special Departure |
This Expedition Includes
- 1 night pre & post expedition hotel accommodation in Helsinki, Finland
- Day 2 group transfer from Helsinki hotel to airport
- Day 2 group transfer from Murmansk airport to ship
- Shipboard accommodation with housekeeping.
- Shipboard breakfasts, lunches and dinners.
- Shore landings included in daily program
- Group helicopter transfers and sightseeing flights included in the daily program
- Professional Expedition Leadership.
- All Zodiac excursions and transfers.
- Formal and informal educational presentations by the Expedition Team.
- Photographic Journal on DVD, documenting the voyage.
- The loan of a pair of waterproof boots for the duration of the voyage.
- An official Quark Expeditions parka to keep.
- Coffee, tea and cocoa available around the clock.
- Hair dryer and bathrobes in each cabin.
- Group transfer from the ship to the Murmansk airport.
- Group transfer from Helsinki airport to the hotel.
- Comprehensive pre-departure package including Quark's meticulously researched Arctic Reader and map
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the program.
- All shipboard luggage handling.
- Emergency Evacuation Insurance to a maximum benefit of $100,000 per person.
- All Zodiac excursions and transfers included in the daily program
- Complimentary wine, beer, liquor and soft drinks at the bar and with meals
This Expedition Excludes
- Airfare to and from your hometown
- Mandatory charter flights from Helsinki to Murmansk and back again - cost per person $1,690.
- Helicopter flying time in excess of that offered for the group.
- Passport and visa expenses.
- Government arrival and departure taxes.
- Meals ashore, other than the breakfasts included with the hotel accommodation.
- Baggage, cancellation and medical travel insurance.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Laundry, bar, beverage and other personal charges.
- Shipboard and land telecommunication fees.
- Voyage-end gratuities for Crew, Hospitality and Expedition Team members
- Optional hot air balloon ride for 2012 departures only.