The Sea Spirit is our luxury expedition vessel that has spacious suites for all passengers. Every suite has private bathroom facilities and an exterior views, while some suites include a private balcony. All suites have flat screen televisions and DVD players. A maximum of 114 passengers will be carried per voyage.
- All Suites Ship
- Every suite as an exterior view and en-suite bath
- Satellite phone access in every cabin
- Top suites with private balconies
- Our Luxury, "all suites" expedition vessel
- Chef-prepared meals (all meals and daily snack included)
- Bar staffed by a professional bartender
- Library with a large collection of polar books and DVDs
- Games Room
- Stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Multi-purpose presentation room with state-of-the-art equipment
- Internet access (review a PDF of the Onboard Internet Guidelines)
- Onboard Polar Boutique
- Clinic with licensed doctor
- Optional Kayaking
- Hiking & snowshoeing (included)
- Zodiac Cruising
For a closer look inside the Sea Spirt, view the 360° Panoramas Tour of the cabin interiors. Photos by Ken Kaminesky.
Did You Know?
Open Bridge Policy
Quark has an open Bridge policy and during your voyage you may visit the Bridge where you can observe how the Captain and officers sail and navigate the ship. A map of your expedition path will be available, so you can see exactly where you have been.
Travel In Style
Sea Spirit’s amenities set it apart from the rest of Quark’s fleet. Three categories of generously-sized cabins — are an absolute premium selling feature – especially for Quark’s longer itineraries. As well, the all-inclusive beverages feature allows guests the freedom to enjoy their trip without being concerned about the final bill.