The Ocean Diamond is Quark’s modern, stable super yacht, and the largest of our small ships. Carrying a maximum of 189 passengers, this outstanding vessel features numerous adventure options plus on board amenities for you to enjoy such as a massage and wellness program and a well-stocked polar library.
It is also very fuel efficient and is the only ship in Antarctica to offer certified CarbonNeutral® voyages.
Upcoming Departures for the Ocean Diamond
- Nov 4–Nov 15, 2014 - 12 days - Sold Out
- Dec 2–Dec 12, 2014 - 11 days
- Dec 11–Dec 21, 2014 - 11 days
- Dec 20–Dec 30, 2014 - 11 days
- Dec 29–Jan 8, 2015 - 11 days
- Dec 10–Dec 20, 2015 - 11 days
- Dec 19–Dec 29, 2015 - 11 days
- Dec 28–Jan 7, 2016 - 11 days
- Jan 6–Jan 16, 2016 - 11 days
- Jan 27–Feb 6, 2016 - 11 days - Sold Out
- Feb 15–Feb 25, 2016 - 11 days
- Feb 24–Mar 5, 2016 - 11 days
The Sea Spirit is our luxury expedition vessel that has spacious suites for all passengers. Every suite has private bathroom facilities and an exterior views, while some suites include a private balcony. All suites have flat screen televisions and DVD players. A maximum of 114 passengers will be carried per voyage.
Upcoming Departures for the Sea Spirit
Designed to carry travelers in comfort to the most remote corners of the world, Sea Adventurer was built in Yugoslavia in 1976, refurbished in 1999 and had further upgrades in 2002. You will be impressed by this ice-strengthened ship, which carries up to 117 passengers and features a spacious forward lounge and bar, window-lined dining room and promenades.