Quark Expeditions Launches a Season of Innovation in Antarctica
Leader in Polar Travel Introduces Six New Itineraries and Two New Activities for 2013 Season
[Waterbury, VT] – September 23, 2011 –Today, Quark Expeditions, the leader in polar adventure, launched the company’s 2012-2013 Antarctica line-up. The innovative season features six new itineraries and two new activities –snowshoeing and photography courses – in addition to Quark’s traditional offerings. New itineraries include an in-depth exploration of the South Georgia archipelago providing travellers with the quintessential wildlife & photography experience of the “Galapagos of the poles” home to over 30 species of breeding birds, including four species of penguin, and voyages that can be completed in less than a week, helping trip participants to maximize value and vacation time.
“Quark is dedicated to providing unparalleled access to Antarctica,” stated Hans Lajerweij, President of Quark Expeditions. “As a polar specialist, we offer the widest range of itineraries and departure dates along with an array of activities to personalize your experience. From shorter itineraries to new activities, Quark’s 2012-2013 season offers tremendous new ways to discover your Antarctica.”
- Introduction to Antarctica: The White Continent – 10 day voyage from $5,995
- Antarctic Express: Fly South, Cruise North – 9 day voyage from $6,395
- Antarctic Express: Fly the Drake – 8 day voyage from $7,995
- Antarctic Express: Cruise South, Fly North – 10 day voyage from $9,995
- Explore South Georgia: The Ultimate Wildlife Expedition – 16 day voyage from $10,295
- Weddell Sea and The Antarctic Peninsula: East and West Discovered – 14 day voyage from $11,995
Early Bird Discount
As an added value, passengers who make reservations by November 30, 2011 will receive a 15% early booking incentive.
For more information contact a Polar Travel Adviser at 888-892-0171 or visit www.quarkexpeditions.com.