- Onboard helicopters allow spectacular aerial sightseeing.
- Fleet of Zodiacs allow intimate viewing of Arctic wildlife, icebergs and more.
- Icebreaking capabilities bring you to remote locations not otherwise accessible.
- Chefs pamper you with delicious meals, three times daily.
- Onboard sauna, heated indoor pool, gym and library allow you to relax between shore visits.
- Comfortable, friendly atmosphere: Just 100 guests.
The Russian icebreaker Kapitan Dranitsyn was built in Finland in 1980, and upgraded in 1999. The Kapitan Dranitsyn is virtually identical to her sister ship, the famous Kapitan Khlebnikov.