- Intimate viewing of Antarctic wildlife, icebergs and more
- All cabins have exterior views and facilities en suite.
- Flat Screen TVs and DVD players in every cabin.
- Chefs prepare delicious meals, three times daily.
- Massage & Wellness Program, Photography Program
- Optional camping, kayaking, snowshoeing, skiing & mountaineering.
- Polar Library & Expert in Residence Program
- One-year enrollment in Friends of Scott Polar Research Institute (SPRI)
- Speed of vessel saves up to 12 hours on Drake crossing. Giving you more time to enjoy Antarctica
- We only use high quality REI camping equipment on the Ocean Diamond
Sail aboard the Ocean Diamond, a modern, stable super-yacht and experience Quark's Antarctica. Carrying a maximum of 189 passengers, this outstanding vessel features numerous adventure options plus onboard amenities such as a massage and wellness program and a well-stocked polar library. The Ocean Diamond is staffed with Quark’s legendary captains, officers, expedition leaders, and guides.
Internet Access: The Ocean Diamond does offer internet access on your Quark Voyage. Click here for Onboard Internet Guidelines.
Quark supports the work of the Scott Polar Research Institute. Founded in 1920 in Cambridge, United Kingdom, the Scott Polar Research Institute is the oldest international center for Polar Research within a university, linking the history of polar exploration with modern research. For every traveler aboard Ocean Diamond, Quark will make a financial contribution and enroll travelers in the Friends of Scott Polar Research Institute association.
Quark will offset the emissions of the Ocean Diamond, the company's newest ship, thereby offering the first carbon neutral voyages in polar travel history. Travelers to Antarctica, one of the world's most remote and remarkable destinations for once-in-a-lifetime vacations, will be guaranteed to have a "green" experience at no added cost to any passenger. Quark Expeditions will offset an estimated 5,682 tonnes of carbon dioxide equivalents (CO2e) with select hydro, wind power and reforestation CarbonNeutral projects in Turkey, Kenya, India and China, one being a gold standard project.
For a closer look inside the Ocean Diamond, view our 360° Panoramas Tour of the cabin interiors.
Photos by Ken Kaminesky.