The 111–passenger Sea Explorer is the sister ship to Quark’s Sea Spirit. This ice – strengthened, small luxury expedition ship features an all-inclusive bar and beverages and optional kayaking adventures. Several suites include private balconies accessed via sliding glass doors.
- 53 outside cabins with exterior views and private facilities
- Outside cabins featuring en-suite facilities
- In-room flat screen TV and DVD player
- 24 hour beverage station
- Dining room with unreserved seating
- Clinic with licensed doctor
- Polar Library
- Lounge/Presentation room
- Exercise room
- Wraparound sun deck
- Onboard Polar Boutique
- Ship-to-shore satellite communications with email and wireless internet access
- Internet access (review a PDF of the Onboard Internet Guidelines)
- Zodiac Cruising (included)
- Hiking & snowshoeing (included)
- Optional kayaking
Did You Know?
The Sea Explorer and its sister, the Sea Spirit, were built in Italy in 1991 and have both had extensive renovations in 2004. They offer a classic yacht-like atmosphere while the active stabilizers make for a comfortable journey.
All of our Arctic ships (Sea Spirit, Sea Explorer, and 50 Years of Victory) feature all-inclusive beverages, allowing guests the freedom to enjoy their trip without being concerned about the final bill.