|Start - End Date||Duration|
|Feb 1—Feb 11, 2019||11||Ocean Diamond||—||—||Sold Out|
|Feb 9—Feb 19, 2019||11||Ocean Endeavour||9100||1250||Book Now »|
|Feb 10—Feb 20, 2019||11||Ocean Diamond||—||—||Sold Out|
|Feb 24—Mar 7, 2019||12||Ocean Adventurer||11400||—||Book Now »|
|Offer »||Nov 3—Nov 13, 2019||11||World Explorer||12000||—||Book Now »|
|Offer »||Nov 5—Nov 15, 2019||11||Ocean Endeavour||9500||1400||Book Now »|
|Nov 7—Nov 17, 2019||11||Ocean Diamond||9800||—||Sold Out|
|Offer »||Nov 12—Nov 22, 2019||11||Ocean Adventurer||11200||—||Book Now »|
|Nov 21—Dec 1, 2019||11||Ocean Adventurer||11200||—||Book Now »|
|Offer »||Dec 2—Dec 12, 2019||11||Ocean Endeavour||9500||1400||Book Now »|
|Dec 7—Dec 18, 2019||12||World Explorer||14100||—||Book Now »|
|Offer »||Dec 8—Dec 19, 2019||12||Ocean Diamond||11400||—||Book Now »|
|Offer »||Dec 11—Dec 21, 2019||11||Ocean Endeavour||10300||1400||Book Now »|
|Dec 17—Dec 28, 2019||12||World Explorer||14100||—||Book Now »|
|Dec 29—Jan 8, 2020||11||Ocean Adventurer||12400||—||Book Now »|
|Offer »||Jan 7—Jan 17, 2020||11||Ocean Endeavour||10300||1400||Book Now »|
|Jan 10—Jan 20, 2020||11||World Explorer||12700||—||Sold Out|
|Offer »||Jan 28—Feb 7, 2020||11||Ocean Endeavour||10300||1400||Book Now »|
|Feb 5—Feb 15, 2020||11||Ocean Adventurer||11700||—||Sold Out|
|Offer »||Feb 6—Feb 16, 2020||11||Ocean Endeavour||9800||1400||Book Now »|
|Feb 7—Feb 17, 2020||11||Ocean Diamond||10300||—||Book Now »|
|Feb 28—Mar 9, 2020||11||Ocean Diamond||—||—||Sold Out|
|Mar 3—Mar 13, 2020||11||Ocean Adventurer||11200||—||Book Now »|
|Offer »||Mar 7—Mar 17, 2020||11||Ocean Endeavour||9800||1400||Book Now »|
|Mar 8—Mar 18, 2020||11||Ocean Diamond||—||—||Sold Out|
On all ships, rates include:
- One night pre-expedition hotel accommodation with breakfast in Ushuaia, Buenos Aires or Punta Arenas as indicated in the itinerary. (The number of guests per room is the same as cabin occupancy on the ship. Due to limited availability, travelers who reserve a suite on board are accommodated in standard rooms at the hotel. Triple rooms may not be available.)
- Shipboard accommodation with daily housekeeping.
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners on board throughout your voyage. (Please inform us of any dietary requirements as far in advance as possible. Unfortunately, the ships’ galleys cannot prepare kosher meals.)
- All shore landings per the daily program.
- Leadership throughout the voyage by our experienced Expedition leader, including shore landings and other activities.
- All Zodiac transfers and cruising per the daily program.
- Formal and informal presentations by our Expedition Team and guest speakers as scheduled.
- Photographic Journal on DVD, documenting the voyage.
- A pair of waterproof expedition boots on loan for shore landings.
- An official Quark Expeditions parka to keep.
- Coffee, tea and cocoa available around the clock.
- Hair dryer and bathrobes in every cabin.
- Comprehensive pre-departure materials, including a map and an informative Antarctic Reader.
- A group transfer upon disembarkation in Ushuaia from the ship to the local airport.
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the program.
- All luggage handling aboard ship.
- Emergency Evacuation insurance for all passengers to a maximum benefit of USD $100,000 per person.
Also included during expeditions that embark in Ushuaia:
- Group transfers in Ushuaia from the airport to any local hotel.
- Group transfers from a designated location in Ushuaia to the ship on embarkation day.
Rates specifically do not include:
- Any airfare unless otherwise specified in the itinerary.
- Passport and visa expenses.
- Government arrival and departure taxes.
- Any meals ashore with the exception of breakfast at the host hotel before embarkation and lunch on specified fly and cruise programs.
- Baggage, cancellation and medical travel insurance.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Laundry, bar, beverage and other personal charges unless specified.
- Telecommunications charges.
- The voluntary gratuity at the end of the voyage for shipboard staff and crew.
- Massage services.