In this role, you will have the opportunity to refine our brand voice by developing engaging, relevant content for both our B2B and B2C customers. Your ability to create exceptional content, coupled with your love of words and your ability to make data-driven marketing decisions will be key in helping you succeed in this role.
- Act as Quark’s lead storyteller: translating strategic briefs into creative, engaging adventure travel copy that resonates with the target audience
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders including Marketing, Sales, Product and Operations to understand and extract company and product stories that can be transformed into engaging content
- Write copy for brochures, travel guides, webinars, newsletters, presentations, events and partner-facing collateral
- Write and edit for web, mobile, video and more
- Assist team in editing copy from various projects
- Collaborate with art director and designers to develop creative concepts
- Maintain a content calendar for relevant product launches and launch moments
- Write external-facing blog posts
- Assisting with special team projects as needed
- 3-5 years’ experience as a marketing copywriter or similar
- A college diploma or a degree in marketing, communications, journalism, media, PR or equivalent
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use qualitative and quantitative data to inform all decisions
- Ability to take feedback from a variety of stakeholders and adjust copy as required
- Detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Focused on meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to travel internationally; must have a passport
- Experience creating and managing buyer personas and the buyer journey is a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of web analytics tools (i.e., Google Analytics) and creative software applications (Adobe Creative Suite, etc.) is a plus.
- Only applications with a portfolio will be considered