Quark Expeditions is looking for a top-notch individual, reporting to the VP of Finance for the position of Director, Financial Planning & Analysis. The Director will be responsible for monthly and annual forecast/plan and providing support to management via financial analysis. Works closely with business and finance management.
- Develop, prepare and manage the planning, forecasting and analysis function of the annual plan.
- Develop an enhanced budgeting process while identifying areas of improvement in timeliness and accuracy.
- Create and maintain procedures for identifying areas of risks and opportunities in the Company’s performance through identification of emerging trends with supporting analysis (Identify/develop key metrics for performance management).
- Work with financial and operational areas in the review of reporting, analysis and system needs and identify areas of opportunity for yield improvement.
- Prepare strategic plan documents incorporating KPI and performance metrics and present same to Executive team.
- Work with project team to report and control actual spend against static budget.
- CPA Designation
- 7-10 years of relevant financial planning and business analysis experience
- Experience reporting to and preparing presentations for the CFO
- Experience managing a team of direct reports
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Well versed with preparing presentation for the CFO
- Hyperion experience preferred
- Strong financial acumen and understanding of general accounting rules
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data
- Ability to work with minimal direction
- Proven track record of high performance in financial analysis and reporting
- Proficiently develop new ideas and creative solutions and work successfully in an ambiguous fast-paced environment
Location - 112 Merton Street, Toronto ON M4S 2Z8