Located 500 miles north of the Arctic Circle and 50 miles from the nearest town, Arctic Watch is a permanent wilderness resort that offers hotel-like accommodations in a remote Arctic setting. Our guests experience the beauty and wonder of this fabulous place, while enjoying the comforts of home and delicious meals.
- Canada’s most northerly wilderness lodge located on Somerset Island, Nunavut.
- Visitors are likely to see hundreds of beluga whales, roaming muskox, polar bears, arctic foxes, snowy owls
- Visit local archeological sites
- Sea kayak, raft, and ATV (all-terrain vehicle)
- Guests can climb the mountains, fish the lakes, hike through the canyons, explore the tundra, and hike around the waterfalls.
- All meals are included.
- Charter Flight from Yellowknife to Somerset Island, Nunavut
Upcoming Departures for the Arctic Watch Wilderness Lodge
- Jul 27—Aug 5, 2018 - 10 days - Limited Availability - Please Call
- Aug 3—Aug 12, 2018 - 10 days
- Jun 29—Jul 6, 2019 - 8 days
- Jul 4—Jul 13, 2019 - 10 days
- Jul 11—Jul 20, 2019 - 10 days - Limited Availability - Please Call
- Jul 18—Jul 25, 2019 - 8 days - Limited Availability - Please Call
- Jul 23—Jul 30, 2019 - 8 days - Limited Availability - Please Call
- Jul 28—Aug 6, 2019 - 10 days
- Aug 4—Aug 13, 2019 - 10 days