Located 500 miles north of the Arctic Circle and 50 miles from the nearest town, Arctic Watch is a permanent wilderness resort that offers hotel-like accommodations in a remote Arctic setting. Our guests experience the beauty and wonder of this fabulous place, while enjoying the comforts of home and delicious meals.
- Canada’s most northerly wilderness lodge located on Somerset Island, Nunavut.
- Visitors are likely to see hundreds of beluga whales, roaming muskox, polar bears, arctic foxes, snowy owls
- Visit local archeological sites
- Sea kayak, raft, and ATV (all-terrain vehicle)
- Guests can climb the mountains, fish the lakes, hike through the canyons, explore the tundra, and hike around the waterfalls.
- All meals are included.
- Charter Flight from Yellowknife to Somerset Island, Nunavut