Please note: The Ocean Endeavour deck plan has been updated for the 2018.19 season to better reflect cabin amenities.
Ocean Endeavour is a comfortable, well-appointed small expedition ship expertly engineered to explore the Polar Regions. The ship has an ice-strengthened hull, Zodiacs for exploration and remote landings, and advanced navigation equipment. The newly-refurbished vessel offers a superb guest experience with an expansive choice of cabin categories, large cabins and common areas, a sundeck and observation area, plenty of deck space for polar landscape viewing, and lounges for learning and reflection. The ship’s interiors have a contemporary aesthetic that provides a bright and spacious feel throughout.
Endeavour is also the only polar adventure ship in Antarctica focused on health and wellness , and offers a contemporary approach to cuisine and newly-designed health and fitness features. Facilities include a spa serviced by organic spa provider VOYA, His & Hers saunas, a salt water pool, a gym, and a juice and smoothie bar. Complimentary activities include yoga and stretching classes, an exclusive Polar Photography program, the Scientists in Residence program, and more adventure activities than any other Quark vessel. The ship also has a polar library, and a Polar Boutique for gifts and any needed gear.
No Single Supplement: Single and solo travelers can take advantage of Ocean Endeavour's no single supplement pricing, offered on select Single Inside cabins (subject to availability).
Features of the Ocean Endeavour
- VOYA spa treatments and beauty products
- Choice of 13 cabin categories
- Bright, spacious cabins and common areas
- Plenty of deck space for observation
- Lounge with expansive views
- Quiet zone for contemplation
- Newly-refurbished restaurant
- Contemporary dining with complimentary wine with dinner
- Juice and smoothie bar
- Lecture theater
- Polar library
- Polar boutique
Health and Wellness
- Spa treatments and beauty products by spa provider VOYA - Organic Beauty From The Sea
- Spa menu for face, body, hair and nails,including the exclusive Quark Explorer’s treatment, and signature VOYA hand and foot rituals
- Yoga and stretching classes
- His & Hers saunas, gym, and heated salt water pool
- Full range of adventure activities including: kayaking, camping, mountaineering, cross-country skiing, stand-up paddleboarding, Zodiac cruising, shore landings and hiking/ walking
For more information, please visit the brochure section of the website to download our Wellness Guide.
- Electrical Supply: 220 volts, 50 Hz.
- Private washroom facilities
- Chef-prepared meals with complimentary wine with dinner
- Bar staffed by a professional bartender serving a selection of soft drinks, juices, liquors, spirits, and beer are also available and can be charged to your shipboard account
- Nautical lounge
- Polar library
- Newly built saunas and spa facilities and wellness program
- Lecture Theatre
- Polar Boutique
- Sundeck and plenty of deck space for observation
- Snowshoeing (included)
- Zodiac Cruising (included)
- Kayaking (additional charge)
- Stand-up Paddleboarding (additional charge)
- Camping (additional charge)
- Cross-Country Skiing (additional charge)
- Mountaineering (additional charge)
For a closer look inside the Ocean Endeavour, view the 360° Panoramas Tour of the cabin interiors and other amenities.
- Staff and Crew: 124
- Guests: 199
- Length: 137
- Draft: 5.6
- Ice Class: 1B
- Cruising Speed: 15 knots
- Registration: Bahamas
- Lifeboats: 6