- Only 117 guests.
- 4 partially enclosed lifeboats.
- Fleet of Zodiacs for shore transfers.
- All cabins have exterior views and facilities en suite.
- One dining room with unreserved seating.
- Multi-purpose lounge and presentation room.
- Ice-strengthened hull.
This Polar Adventure Ship was built in 1975. Sea Adventurer underwent a $13 million conversion in 1998. Her proud reputation is complimented by her well-appointed, elegance. Sea Adventurer is the perfect expedition ship for people who enjoy soft adventures and creature comforts. All cabins have outside views and facilities en suite.
Sea Adventurer is equipped with Zodiacs for shore landings and ocean level cruising, yet offers fine dining, and cabins with exterior views and facilities en suite.
The Sea Adventurer does offer internet access on your Quark Voyage. Click here for Onboard Internet Guidelines.