- Quark's all-suite ship
- 112 Passengers
- Smallest suite is a spacious 215 square feet.
- 15 suites have balconies.
- Owner's Suite is an outstanding 550 sq. feet.
- Flat Screen TVs and DVD players in every suite
- Open bar- all inclusive drinks
- Optional kayaking and camping, climbing and cross-country skiing
- Every suite has an exterior view
- 10MB communications access card included in every voyage
Internet Access: The Sea Spirit does offer internet access on your Quark Voyage. Click here for Onboard Internet Guidelines.
Sail aboard the remarkably comfortable Sea Spirit and experience the polar regions in grand style with spacious suites. Carrying a maximum of 114 passengers this outstanding vessel, approved for polar waters, is equipped with rubber inflatable boats - called Zodiacs- for shore transfers and cruising. Kayaking and camping options are available on select departures.
All suites have facilities en suite and exterior views. Deluxe Suites, Premium Suites and the Owner's Suite have private balconies for viewing the breathtaking landscapes of the Arctic, Antarctica, South Georgia and the Falklands (Malvinas). Cruise with all the comfort of home - king-size beds (twin beds for those who prefer them), an open bar, balconies and a hot tub, plus enjoy the amenities of a fine hotel.
For a closer look inside the Sea Spirt, view the
360° Panoramas Tour of the cabin interiors. Photos by Ken Kaminesky.