The 111–passenger Sea Explorer is the sister ship to Quark’s Sea Spirit. This ice–strengthened, small luxury expedition ship offers optional kayaking adventures. Several suites include private balconies accessed via sliding glass doors.
- 53 outside cabins with exterior views and private facilities
- Outside cabins featuring en-suite facilities
- In-room flat screen TV and DVD player
- 24 hour beverage station
- Dining room with unreserved seating
- Clinic with licensed doctor
- Polar Library
- Lounge/Presentation room
- Exercise room
- Wraparound sun deck
- Onboard Polar Boutique
- Ship-to-shore satellite communications with email and wireless internet access
- Internet access (review a PDF of the Onboard Internet Guidelines)
- Zodiac Cruising (included)
- Hiking & snowshoeing (included)
- Optional kayaking
Did You Know?
The Sea Explorer and its sister, the Sea Spirit, were built in Italy in 1991 and have both had extensive renovations in 2004. They offer a classic yacht-like atmosphere while the active stabilizers make for a comfortable journey.
All of our Arctic ships (Sea Spirit, Sea Explorer, and 50 Years of Victory) feature all-inclusive beverages, allowing guests the freedom to enjoy their trip without being concerned about the final bill.