50 Years of Victory Expedition Ship
- Comfortable, friendly atmosphere: just 128 guests.
- Icebreaking capabilities to the top of the world where regular ships cannot go
- 74,000 hp generated by 2 nuclear reactors get you where few have ever been
- Helicopter for aerial-sightseeing.
- 4 fully enclosed lifeboats ensure your safety in all conditions
- Onboard helicopters allow spectacular aerial-sightseeing
- Fleet of Zodiacs bring you up-close and personal with Arctic wildlife, icebergs and more
- Every cabin has exterior views and private facilities, for your comfort and enjoyment
- Onboard gym, two saunas, small swimming pool, and library allow you to relax between shore visits
Carrying the highest ice class rating possible, Victory can crush ice up to 3 meters (10 feet) thick, and is the world's largest and most sophisticated nuclear-powered icebreaker.
Onboard you hardly feel a thing. Absolutely unforgettable is the sound of mammoth slabs of ice colliding with the hull! An onboard helicopter extends the vessels ability to reach ice-locked, remote Arctic islands en route from the North Pole.
Please note: Arktika Suites 46 and 48 have obstructed views from their windows