A comprehensive expedition of extremes, you can’t find a more complete Antarctic experience than this! Arrive early for some wining and dining in Buenos Aires then venture to the wildlife paradise of South Georgia, remote Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) and the always impressive Antarctic Peninsula. Diversity and discovery are the hallmarks of this voyage, which offers unprecedented pristine landscapes and wildlife viewing opportunities.
- Convenience of starting your Expedition from the world tango capital – Buenos Aires;
- Enjoy an included introductory Buenos Aires package with tango show and city tour;
- Explore the world’s seventh continent on the Antarctic Peninsula by ship, Zodiac and on foot;
- Learn about Antarctica’s unique geology, history and wildlife with an expert team of lecturers;
- See the incredible wildlife of South Georgia, which includes more than 30 species of breeding birds and four species of penguin;
- Follow in the footsteps of Sir Ernest Shackleton’s perilous voyages on South Georgia and pause for a moment at his grave;
- Enjoy the first-ever Floating Polar Film Festival, curated by North America’s largest documentary film festival, Hot Docs;
- Explore the quaint, British town of Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands; and
- On board lecturers and educational presentations from Polar specialists.