This expedition offers you the most in-depth exploration of the Antarctic Peninsula. Extended time in the region allows you to go beyond the Antarctic Peninsula and venture south of the Antarctic Circle. You’ll enjoy more time for communing with penguins and visits to less-frequented landing sites.
- Extend your time in Antarctica and make landings in less frequented sites south of the Antarctic Circle.
- Visit research stations on Adelaide Island.
- Witness the quintessential Antarctic wildlife, including penguins, elephant seals, whales and more.
- Experience the Western Peninsula highlights and visit iconic landing sites.
- Learn about Antarctica’s geology and wildlife from onboard lecturers and specialists.