This extended expedition encompasses the wildlife paradise of South Georgia, the remote Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), as well as the extraordinary beauty of the Antarctic Peninsula. You’ll experience a great diversity of environments and landscapes, which will provide unprecedented wildlife viewing opportunities. Join us for the quintessential Antarctic experience for polar travelers!
- Explore the world’s seventh continent on the Antarctic Peninsula by ship, Zodiac and on foot.
- Learn about Antarctica’s unique geology, history and wildlife with an expert team of lecturers.
- See the incredible wildlife of South Georgia, often referred to as ‘the Galapagos of the South’. This includes more than 30 species of breeding birds, including four species of Penguin.
- Follow in the footsteps of Sir Ernest Shackleton’s perilous voyages on South Georgia and pause for a moment at his graveside.
- Explore the quaint, British town of Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands.
- On board lecturers and educational presentations from Polar Specialists.