Book with confidence with risk-free cancellations and a lifetime guarantee on all your deposits and/or full payments entrusted to Quark Expeditions.
Quark Expeditions’ number one priority is to make you, our valued customer, feel confident that your voyage— whether you’ve already booked or would like to book with Quark Expeditions—will happen this year or in the future, if you so choose. Ultimately, that’s our commitment to you: to offer you choice and ultimate peace of mind by protecting the travel investment you’ve entrusted to Quark Expeditions to travel when you are ready to travel.
For new and existing bookings on voyages departing for Antarctica between Nov 1, 2020 through March 31, 2021
- Free Rebook up to 48 hours prior to your voyage
- Free Rebook: All cancellation and rebook fees waived.
- Receive 120% Lifetime Future Travel Refund Credit (FTRC) for voyages where full payment at time of cancellation has been received by Quark Expeditions. This higher value of 20% credit on your monies paid gives you the flexibility to select a longer voyage or upgrade a cabin when the time is right for you or a loved one to travel.
- Receive 100% Lifetime Future Travel Refund Credit (FTRC) for deposits or other partial payments at time of cancellation received by Quark Expeditions
Go when you are ready. Ultimate Flexibility on Rebooking with your FTRC.
- Lifetime Guarantee: No expiry date on your FTRC. Rebook when you are ready.
- Transferable to anyone of your choosing
- Combinable with all other Quark Expeditions in-market offers
Voyages after March 31, 2021
For new and existing bookings for voyages departing March 31, 2021 onwards, Standard Expedition Terms & Conditions will apply.
What Will Quark Expeditions Do Differently on Future Voyages?
Our first priority is always the safety of all guests, staff and crew, and how we operate future voyages will reflect this. Already a leader in safety, we will continue to lead going forward. As we define ‘what we will do differently’ we will update our policies here. Traveling with confidence is top of mind for all travelers. Just as we’ve worked closely with the Association of Arctic Expedition Cruise Operators (AECO) in the Arctic, we will also work closely with the International Association of Antarctic Tour Operators (IAATO) to develop and implement the most effective strategies necessary to keep our Antarctic guests safe, including screening strategies (for guests and crew), enhanced ship- and gear-cleaning policies, equipment and behavior modifications.