Staff and Crew124
Cruising Speed15 knots
Ocean Endeavour is a comfortable, well-appointed small expedition ship expertly engineered to explore the Polar Regions. The ship has an ice-strengthened hull, Zodiacs for exploration and remote landings, and advanced navigation equipment. This refurbished vessel offers a superb guest experience with an expansive choice of cabin categories, large cabins and common areas, a sundeck and observation area, plenty of deck space for polar landscape viewing, and lounges for learning and reflection. The ship’s interiors have a contemporary aesthetic that provides a bright and spacious feel throughout.
Ocean Endeavour is also the only polar adventure ship in Antarctica focused on health and wellness and offers a contemporary approach to cuisine and newly-designed health and fitness features. Facilities include a spa serviced by organic spa provider VOYA, His and Hers saunas, a saltwater pool, a gym, and a juice and smoothie bar. Complimentary activities include yoga and stretching classes, an exclusive Polar Photography program, the Scientists in Residence program, and hosts more adventure options than any other Quark Expeditions vessel. The ship also has a polar library and a Polar Boutique for gifts and any needed gear.
No Single Supplement: Single and solo travelers can take advantage of Ocean Endeavour’s no single supplement pricing, offered on select Single Inside cabins (subject to availability).
Health and Wellness
- Spa treatments and beauty products by spa provider VOYA
- Spa menu for face, body, hair, and nails, including the exclusive Quark Explorer’s treatment, and signature VOYA hand and foot rituals
- Yoga and stretching classes
- His and Hers saunas, gym, and heated saltwater pool
- Full range of adventure options including sea kayaking, paddle excursions, camping, mountaineering, cross-country skiing, stand-up paddleboarding, Zodiac cruising, shore landings, and hiking/walking
Staff and Crew