Quark Expeditions offers Guests Generous Early Booking Bonuses on Antarctic 22.23 Voyages
Seattle, January 12, 2021
Quark Expeditions, the Leader in Polar Adventures, has announced an Early Booking Bonus on voyages in its Antarctic 22.23 season—many on the technologically-advanced ship, Ultramarine.
“Our Antarctic 22.23 season promises to be one of the best so far,” said Andrew White, President of Quark Expeditions. “We’re offering 9 itineraries—with 40 departures— to Antarctica, the Falkland Islands, South Georgia and Patagonia, where guests can see incredible wildlife and spectacular landscapes. We’re excited that our game-changing vessel, Ultramarine, features prominently in this upcoming season.”
Guests on Ultramarine, equipped with two helicopters and 20 Zodiacs, will choose from the most robust portfolio of adventure options in the industry, such as alpine heli-trekking and exclusive heli-landing.
- An Early Booking Bonus of 20% off select Antarctic voyages
- An additional 10% savings on voyages paid in full by May 31, 2021
- Another 5% savings on voyages paid in full at time of booking before March 31, 2021.
The itineraries in the Antarctic 22.23 season:
- Antarctic Explorer: Discovering the 7th Continent
- Antarctic Explorer: Discovering the 7th Continent plus Cape Horn & Diego Ramirez
- Antarctic Express: Fly the Drake
- Crossing the Circle: Southern Expedition
- Antarctic Express: Crossing the Circle
- South Georgia and Antarctic Peninsula: Penguin Safari
- Falklands, South Georgia and Antarctica: Explorers and Kings
- Epic Antarctica: Crossing the Circle via Falklands (Malvinas) and South Georgia
- Essential Patagonia: Chilean Fjords and Torres del Paine
Learn more about our Antarctic 2022-23 season
Quark Expeditions, the recognized Leader in Polar Adventures, has been exploring the Polar Regions since 1991. Quark Expeditions is a member of the Travelopia Group, the world’s largest collection of specialist travel brands.