Discover what it’s like to journey to the “edge of the earth,” while visiting the historical landmark of Cape Horn, the world-famous albatross nesting grounds at Diego Ramírez Islands, and the classic highlights of the stunning Antarctic Peninsula.
Tune in as Business Development Manager Carlos Ramirez shares the highlights of our Antarctic Explorer: Discovering the 7th Continent plus Cape Horn and Diego Ramirez itinerary.
You’ll learn about:
- Historic Beagle Channel and Tierra del Fuego archipelago
- The history of Cape Horn (Cabo de Hornos)
- The famous albatross nesting grounds at Diego Ramirez Islands
- What it’s like to cross the Drake Passage
- Plus, highlights of the game-changing new vessel Ultramarine!