For those short on time, the benefits of this expedition are many. You’ll witness the delights of the world’s largest fjord system of Scoresby Sund, discover the fascinating Inuit settlements and people of Ittoqqortoormiit, and have the possibility of viewing some of the world’s most vivid displays of Northern Lights. As one of our more active adventures, you’ll have the chance to trek along the tundra and at Greenland National Park, climb mountains and watch grazing musk ox and other arctic wildlife on the horizon.
Greenland Destination Guide
Our Greenland destination guide is your best resource for learning everything there is to know about one of the last unspoiled wilderness areas on Earth, home to iceberg-choked fjords, towering mountains of rock and snow, valleys rich in iconic wildlife, and the world’s most colorful sky.
The guide features details about what you can experience on our expeditions, useful travel tips and even a packing checklist.
Day-by-Day Expedition in Brief
- Enjoy the stunning and unique vistas of Greenland
- Explore the world’s largest fjord system
- Hike in the largest, most remote and northerly national park in the world
- Wildlife sightings may include whales, polar bears, and musk ox
- Cruise in a Zodiac
- Visit an Inuit community
- Take advantage of optional kayak adventure opportunities