1 min read
Free webinar: Tune in for our “Arctic 2022 Season: Previewing the Best Immersive Experiences in the Northern Polar Regions!” webinar with Regional Sales Director Beth Mercier.
Join Beth Mercier as she unpacks the highlights of our return to the Arctic.
You’ll learn about:
- Our one-of-a-kind immersive itineraries to the Canadian High Arctic, Greenland, the Norwegian Arctic archipelago of Svalbard, the remote Russian Arctic, and the North Pole
- The launch of “Tundra to Table: Inuit Culinary Program”
- Highlights of our brand new ship Ultramarine, which has two twin-engine helicopters, 20 quick-deploy Zodiacs, superb onboard amenities and advanced sustainability systems
- Details of “Greenland Adventure: Explore by Sea, Land and Air,” which includes heli-landings on the Greenland Ice Sheet and camping along the Tasermiut Fjord
- Plus: you’ll learn about Ultramarine’s industry-leading portfolio of off-ship adventure activities, including heli-hiking, heli-flightseeing, alpine kayaking, and more