Join Beth, who has participated in multiple expeditions to the Polar Regions—at different times of the year—for what promises to be an insightful webinar, “Antarctic: Early Season Highlights.”
Beth will tell you about the amazing experiences awaiting Antarctic travelers in the early part of the season, such as:
• The chance to see icebergs at their biggest—before milder weather arrives
• An opportunity to observe penguins building their nests
• The pristine, untouched snow and surreal Antarctic landscapes
• The regions you can visit early in the season, especially November and December, which coincide with spring in the Antarctic and the beginning of the austral summer
• And the amenities you can enjoy on our new ship Ultramarine.